Yoga & Live Music
YOGA INSTRUCTION BY SARA MORRISON
music by Ryan Martini (bass) and Max Johnson (handpan)
Saturday, April 29, 2017
$10 Suggested Donation
**EVENT HAS BEEN MOVED FROM RAY FOSSE PARK TO A NEW INDOOR LOCATION, DUE TO THE RAINY FORECAST**
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
2609 Blue Heron Dr, Marion, IL 62959
(NEXT TO iHop & 17th St. BBQ)
Enter in the main lobby and we will be in the meeting room just past the lobby and to the left.
Event sponsored by:
(Click each sponsor logo to find out more)
RSVP and stay up to date with the latest on the event on the Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/287984081631698/
Enjoy the positive effects of practicing yoga outdoors to live music as Sara Morrison (RYT-200) leads a group yoga class. Class will be followed by community time to catch up with friends and meet the instructor and musicians. This is a donation-based event, meaning there is no cost to attend the event. There's a $10 suggested donation per person and attendees may donate more or less. All proceeds will be split between the musicians and Sara Morrison Yoga to help cover the cost of event production. Event photography and videography will be provided by Creative Cure.
- This will be a mixed level yoga class with multiple options given for more or less intensity. Modifications will be offered to make poses more accessible for beginners.
- Please show up a few minutes early to sign in at the registration table and get your spot set up.
- There will be limited yoga mats available for use, so please bring your own yoga mat if possible.
- Bring any props or additional items you may need to make your practice more comfortable (blanket, cushion, blocks, water, towel, dressing in layers).
- There will be free giveaways from some of our sponsors!
- Not interested in yoga? Come and enjoy the music and community.
- Children are allowed as long as they are accompanied by a responsible adult at all times and are not disruptive. Technically there is no age requirement, but there is a requirement to hold a peaceful and quiet space for the other attendees. The parent or guardian will be asked to leave with the child if frequent disruptions occur so the others attending class can enjoy a relaxing experience.